JEUGD FONDS SPORT & CULTUUR
SUBSCRIPTION TERMS & FEES
SUBSCRIPTION & PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
It is not possible to purchase individual lessons. A trial lesson is possible. You can request a trial lesson by contacting us via our contact page.
After the trial lesson you can register for one of our activities using the online booking page.
This includes the following payment options:
• The price per school year for the activities / sports is €280. This is paid by direct debit.
• Not every family can pay the costs themselves and that is why participation for these families is made possible with the help of the Jeugd Fonds Sport & Cultuur.
There are no classes during school holidays. During the summer holidays there is a summer break. No costs will be charged for the summer break.
Holidays school year 2021-2022
Autumn holidays Oct 18 to Oct 22
Christmas holidays 24 Dec to 7 Jan
Spring break 28 Feb to 4 Mar
Good Friday and Easter Monday 15 Apr to 18 Apr
May holiday 25 Apr to 6 May
Ascension Day 26 May to 29 May
2nd Pentecost 6 June
Summer holidays 11 Jul to 19 Aug
NOT ENOUGH MONEY FOR A SPORTS CLUB OR CREATIVE LESSONS?
Would your child like to participate in for example football, gymnastics, street dance, judo, take music-, or theater lessons, but there is not enough money at home? The Jeugd Fonds Sport & Cultuur helps! For children and young people between 5 and 17 years old, Jeugd Fonds Sport & Cultuur pay the contribution or tuition and possibly the items such as sportswear, dancing shoes or the rental of an instrument.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. The application for a contribution is made by an intermediary. This is, for example, a teacher, neighborhood sports coach, debt counselor or social district team employee;
2. The intermediary submits an application in consultation with you;
3. You will hear within 3 weeks whether the application has been approved.
4. After approval, you can register your child at the sports club, dance school or other organizations where your child wants to take lessons.
5. Jeugd Fonds Sport & Cultuur pay the contribution or tuition directly to the sports club/teacher. You do not receive any money yourself.
Note: A new application must be made every year.
Did you know that you can also apply for school supplies or a birthday box, for example? Go to samenvoorallekinderen.nl
THIS IS HOW YOU FIND YOUR INTERMEDIARY
An intermediary is, for example, a teacher, neighborhood sports coach, debt counselor or employee of the social district team. Can't find an intermediary? Please contact the fund in your area. They can help you further.